Event: Algorithmic Trading: How Do We Know It Really Works?
Date: June 29
Time: 5:30 pm Registration. 6:00 pm Program begins. 7:30 pm Reception.
32 Old Slip
Please note: due to the large registration for this event, the location has been changed to 32 Old Slip.
Algorithmic Trading: How Do We Know It Really Works?
Hosted by the IAFE's Technology Committee.
- What is the development process for the average trading algorithm?
- What the key attributes of an effective algorithm?
- How are algorithms tested prior to release?
- What types of data are needed for development and testing?
- How should an algorithm's performance be measured?