Event: SQA’s Fuzzy Day “Sustainable Investing: Hype or Opportunity?”
Date: Friday, May 31, 2013
Time: 8:00am - 6:00pm
MSCI Conference Center
250 Greenwich St, 48th Floor
7 World Trade Center
New York, NY
The International Association of Financial Engineers is pleased to endorse
SQA’s Fuzzy Day “Sustainable Investing: Hype or Opportunity?”
At its marquee Fuzzy Day conference, SQA presents latest research in the field of socially responsible investing. Program covers ESG investing versus ‘sin’ investing, ethical asset management, sustainable technologies, social innovations in finance, alternative energy, climate change risk. SQA offers an educational venue where dialogue will be fostered.
The conference will feature leading experts from the U.S., Europe, and Australia:
- Robert Shiller, Yale University, “The Benefit Corporation, the Social Impact Bond and Other Financial Innovations”.
- Jack Gray, Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality at UTS (Sydney), “Misadventures of An Irresponsible Investor”.
- John Rogers, CFA Institute, “The Sustainability of the Finance Industry”.
- Bob Litterman, Kepos Capital, “The Price of Climate Risk”.
- Mark Kritzman, Windham Capital Management, LLC, “The Cost of Socially Responsible Investing”.
- Bruce Kahn, The Earth Institute of Columbia University, “Sustainable Investing: Establishing Long-Term Value and Performance”.
- Jon Entine, ESG MediaMetrics, “Sustainable Investing and Sustainable Technologies”
- Nebojsa (Naki) Nakicenovic, Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien), “Financing Requirements for Transforming Global Energy Systems: Challenges and Opportunities”.
- Panel of practitioners “ESG Investing: Two Sides of the Coin”.