Event: Conference on Mathematical Finance and Partial Differential Equations
Date: Friday, November 04, 2011
New Brunswick, New Jersey
The International Association of Financial Engineers is pleased to endorse
We are pleased to announce a conference surveying the latest developments in mathematical finance, computational finance, and partial differential equations, and partially sponsored by the Mathematical Finance Master's Program at Rutgers University, New Brunswick.
• Peter Bank, Technische Universität Berlin
• Peter Carr, Morgan Stanley
• Vicky Henderson, University of Oxford
• Dmitry Kramkov, Carnegie Mellon University
• Arshak Petrosyan, Purdue University
• Henrik Shahgholian, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
• Steven Shreve, Carnegie Mellon University
• Mihai Sirbu, University of Texas at Austin
A continental breakfast (8:00-8:50am) and buffet lunch (12:40-1:50pm) will be provided and all attendees are invited to a cocktail reception at the end of the day.
The program will include approximately 20 short contributed presentations related to the conference themes.