Description: The IAFE Technology Committee is pleased to announce a new event in London.
Algorithmic Trading: How Do We Really Know It Works?
This event will be held in London.
David Cliff, Syritta Algorithmics
Andrew Freyre-Sanders, Head of Algorithmic Trading, JP Morgan
Marcus Hooper, Global Electronic Trading Solutions, Bear Stearns International, Ltd.
Randy L. Grossman, Financial Insights, an IDC Company
- What is the development process for the average trading algorithm?
- What are the key attributes of an effective algorithm?
- How are algorithms tested prior to release?
- What types of data are needed for development and testing?
- How should an algorithm's performance be measured?
Sponsored by Progress Apama
Registration will begin at 5:30, with the panel discussion at 6:00 and a reception to follow at 7:30.