Event: PRMIA NY Chapter: Year in Review
Date: December 9
Time: 5:30 pm to 8 pm
Cap Gemini/Ernst & Young
(5 Times Square - 9th Floor @ 42nd St. and 7th Ave.)
Description: Please join PRMIA's NY Chapter for its 2nd Anniversary and "Year in Review" with discussions about Credit Risk and Basel II.
Held in partnership with the IAFE.
- Ed Altman - Professor at Stern School of Business at New York University: Year in review
- Marc Seidenberg - New York Federal Reserve Bank: Policy update, and where things are headed
- Til Schuermann - New York Federal Reserve Bank: Credit modeling issues
- Bill Chambers - Standard & Poors Risk Solutions: Perspectives on Basel II
- 5:30 Networking & Refreshments courtesy of Standard & Poors Risk Solutions
- 6:10 PRMIA - N.Y. Chapter Update about PRM Exam and Fundraising Initiative
- 6:15 Presentations
- 8:00 Adjournment